Re: Paper Announcement: "WAN-Hacking with 'AutoHack'" (WAN-Auditing)

Alec Muffett (Alec.Muffett@UK.Sun.COM)
Mon, 22 May 1995 09:26:08 +0000 (BST)

Karl writes:

 >I might be able to take some of this paper too if you dont need it.  Sounds
 >just the job for making a security-incident notebook.  Do you know if it is
 >compliant with the JANET CERT's incident log book standard?

To repeat:

I've had to remove the paper from COAST for a while, until I get some
politics sorted out.

If anyone wants a copy immediately, come to the USENIX Security Symposium
in Salt Lake, in the first full week of June.

...otherwise, please be patient, and not petty.

- alec